Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pretty Woman

Yesterday's blog challenge was what do you do to look good when you feel like crap. Sometimes all the makeup in the world won't make you smile.  Sometimes the prettiest nail polish won't make you feel like a superstar.  So what do you do?

First of all,  you can't feel pretty without loving yourself first.  Do the first thing I do is tell myself that I'm beautiful no matter how I feel inside.  One you believe what you're saying,  you'll feel much better.

Second,  I like to wear items that make me stand out.  Maybe if my earrings are super gorgeous,  no one will notice I'm hurting. Maybe if my nice dress is turning heads,  they won't see my pain. 
Last,  I smile.  Even if I really don't want to smile.  If you're smiling,  you look twenty times better to others. 

So keep smiling and standing out in a crowd.  You're beautiful :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment