Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lobster Syndrome: My Common Symptom

I have a common symptom that drives me batty! I call it the Lobster Syndrome. Let me know if this sounds familiar to you:

1. My face and ears get really red

2. I feel like I'm boiling in a pot of water

3. I feel like clawing at anyone who annoys me or triggers more pain

4. All I want to do is take a nice bath to relax 

5. I'm pretty sure I'd be delicious if cooked and served with butter (now I'm just being silly)

Anyone else have these symptoms?

2 comments:

  1. LOL about 5 and YES! Very interesting name for it.

    I identify with 1,3,4. I get a red face a lot and not sure why. My face is generally what feels hot. If I am sensitive and my husband speaks too loud, for example, I do feel like lashing back because it feels like I was just slapped or stabbed. I LOVE baths, but sometimes if I make it too hot, it goes to my head (that likes the cold)and my head pain goes a bit wild. I guess I should try wearing an ice pack in the bath next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Out of nowhere my hands, nose and ears will turn bright red and get super hot. My husband calls me a cooker when I get like that because when I touch him it feels like I'm cooking his skin.

    ReplyDelete