Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Temple Grandin

I'm not very spiritual so I chose am alternate post. Many of us wonder why must you live so loudly? How do you vote with photophobia (most sensitivity)?

My biggest pet peeve is the buzzing sound the fluorescent light makes at random times. It doesn't bother anyone but me. I feel like some my thought process is going down the drain, My hearing is becoming super powerful. One problem: loud noises trigger migraines. The clicking of keyboards, people gabbing about their weekend, doors squeaking, and loud chewers are my enemies.

So what do I do about it? I can't scream for them all to shut it (although I'd love to) because I'm not a rude person. I can't all for an office because I'm not in a position for one and that's not fair. All I can do is take a walk every now and then to escape the noise and take a break.

How do you cope with loud noises?

No comments:

Post a Comment