Tuesday, June 4, 2013

X-Men: Migraine & Headache Disorders Super Heroes

Once again, I know I'm late, but here's my Day 2 of the MHAM blog challenge. Who in your life goes above the call of duty and how?

In my life, I have many heroes. My parents have always supported me and helped me when I needed it. Without them, I don't know where I'd be. I'm so fortunate to have all this support and love from them. I know they worry about me because of my health, but we keep an open relationship and I don't hold anything back. If I hid anything, it would only hurt our relationship.

Recently I've gained some new heroes: my Twitter migraineur friends. They know exactly what I'm going through and offer help through blog posts, pictures, interactions, and well wishes. Getting introduced to the Spoon Theory (Google it please) has changed my viewing of my condition. I'm constantly holding on to spoons and hoping for relief. So thank you tweeps! 

Who are your heroes?

No comments:

Post a Comment