Thursday, June 6, 2013

Premonition

Today's MHAM topic is where would you like to see migraine and headache treatment go for the future. 

If I had a genie, I'd want a cure. Genies and migraine cures don't exist though. We try treatments, diets, alternate medicines, prayers, and so much more. So what does the future of migraine treatments go? I'd like to see more wholistic treatments rather than medications. Medications have so many awful side effects that the migraines sometimes are better. So why can't we find some natural ways to get relief? I'd like less side effects and more low grade days. 

2 comments:

  1. p.s. really enjoy the images you publish. I plan on pinning them, crediting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I get most of my images from Pinterest lol

    ReplyDelete