Thursday, July 11, 2013

Vacation is All I Ever Wanted!

Guys, I need to tell you that taking time off from work to actually relax is a blessing. So much less stress, being with family, and having less pain.

Don't get me wrong, I still have my pains. They are so much less though. My parents and sisters understand so when I need a nap, they let me go with no questions.

Yesterday we went to the zoo and I was doing fine until the end. My knees, ankles, and feet were aching. So when I got back to the house, after sleeping in the car, I took a muscle relaxer and recharged the body battery.

Today begins my ebook's free promotion! Please download it, read (it's a short one), and right me a short review to let me know what you think. All criticisms help me become a better writer for my other projects.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DOMWPKE/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1_FKRC

No comments:

Post a Comment