Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn

I was watching a sad episode of "How I Met Your Mother" and the song "It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn" came on. It got me thinking...

Right now, I'm defeated because in 8 weeks I'll be moving to Tampa to live with my parents. My financial situation is out of control, I'm still single, my career is taking a screeching halt, and my pride is bruised.

Even with all that piling on, I can still smile. I'm on the hunt for a new job/career, well be living rent free, and have my parents with me for emotional support. Things will be getting a lot better and I'll get back in my feet.

So just like the song says, it's the darkest right now but it's always darkest before the dawn. Things will be better and dawn is coming someday.

Keep your chins up, friends! Things seem bad now but it'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment