Friday, July 5, 2013

I Wanna See The World!

Every think: what if one day I sell all my belongings and live out of a suitcase? What experiences will I have? Could I afford it? What if I have a migraine attack?

I went to El Paso a couple months ago and had some moments of "I gotta lie down." Luckily I was with my friend and she understands completely.

So if I want to travel the world out of a suitcase how could I do it? Could I take my dog? How will I pay the bills? Who would be my primary doctor?

Obviously at this time in my life I can't do that, but you never know what the future might hold. Some ways to save money while traveling are: house swapping, using sites like LivingSocial to get a deal, going with a group and pulling I'm the hotel room, and using credit card rewards.

For a spoonie, you never know when you're going to have an attack so be prepared. Keep your emergency meds with you at all times. Mine are always I'm my purse. Consult your doctor about your trip and ask their advice for what to do if something happens during your flare up. Take a friend or family member that understands your symptoms. Last, try not to stress because that'll trigger an attack on itself. Relax and enjoy your time. Be distracted by your worries and fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment