Monday, November 4, 2013

Favorite Fridays

Ok I'm a couple days late for the Wego Health 30 days, 30 posts National Health Blog Post Month but here goes!

Tell us what your favorite health apps are and how people can find them:

As many others do, I look to WebMD for many of my health needs. They seem like a very reliable source, but most of the time when I search for something, a very bad illness shows up and I get paranoid. I'm sure that happens to many of you.

For the past couple months, I've been slowly doing the Couch to 5k program which can be downloaded from any app store. c25k is challenging, but a great way to start jogging. I'm hoping to finish a 5k by the spring. I'm starting week 5 (remember I said I started a couple months ago) soon.

There's a free app I've found called Workout Trainer that has many different exercises for different parts of the body. I like using it when I'm sick of "just jogging" or need a quick workout.

For everything else, I use Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment