Sunday, August 11, 2013

Affirmation: Life Reveals Itself Effortlessly to Me in All of Its Beauty and Splendor

Reflection:

My life is beautiful, I embrace it, love it and accept change 
gracefully. I realise NOW that I'm profoundly ALIVE and am 
filled with a deep sense of gratitude and joy in this new 
day, thank you

My Interpretation:

No matter what I feel in a moment, life will always find a way to slap me in the face. Whether it's to show me that I need to slow down, step back, or find a new path, life will always find a way to reveal itself. I may not understand it's beauty and true nature, but it's there for a reason and I must embrace it. 

When I go on walks, I tend to look around me and smile at what nature shows us. The beauty of the world becomes an inspiration. Sometimes I take pictures to remember, and other times I just smile and give thanks. I am thankful for what this world has shown me and look forward to the future. 

Just as the reflection says: my life is beautiful. Sometimes I don't see it, but I need to remind myself. 

What does life show you when you look at its beauty?


No comments:

Post a Comment