Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Affirmation: All Power Is From Within

Reflection: 
I know that I am the fount of all that my life is, it begins and ends in me.

Today's affirmation really got me thinking: if all power is from within, then where should I grab it from? I feel as though my power is starting to fade, but there's still a back-up battery to my life. If I keep treating my body as precious as I do, then it should be back to full power soon. 

I started running a couple months ago, but had to stop because my symptoms started getting worse. Now, I'm trying to get back into the groove of running (it's helped me lose some jiggly parts) and drinking water. My theory is that if I keep practicing my instrument, I'll get a beautiful sound once again. I can't let my migraines and other problems get in the way of regaining my power. 

How do you regain your power from within?


No comments:

Post a Comment