Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Work vs. Real Life

I've been struggling these past couple weeks with migraine due to increased stress at work. A part of me wonders how much it's worth being screamed at by people who just want to save a couple bucks. Not only do they raise my blood pressure with the added stress, but I'm also triggering a new migraine. Why is it necessary to call me every name in the book because you wore an outfit for a day then wanted to return it? Why must people proceed to verbally abuse my associates because they were obeying the company policy and doing their job? Do I yell at people when I want something done? NO! I was raised to do the right thing and play with the cards handed to you. Yet, many others skim by, take advantage, and get what they want. How is this right?

Yesterday I went back to the bad neurologist to get my results from a recent EEG: normal. Dude you could have saved me the $40 copayment and just call me. The only thing I'll be using this office for will be getting Botox back. If they can even do that correctly. 

Tomorrow I'm doing a field vision test because my optic nerves weren't looking great at my last eye exam. I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous. With everything I've found out about my broken body, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It would be great to know what's really going on with my body and how to fix it. However, I don't think I'll ever be that lucky.

So I continue to be yelled at during work to keep my insurance, do a good job, and work with a great team. If it weren't for my coworkers, I'd run for the hills. 

I'm also continuing to audition and submit for acting projects. Keeping my passion current! Slowly working on three writing projects and wanting to premiere them this summer/fall. With the pain and work, I've been trying to find the time to do what I actually WANT to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment