Monday, April 7, 2014

Head and Shoulders, Knees, and Ouch!

Last night my neck and back went horribly out of place so I had to go to Urgent Care to be treated. The doctor got me some medication to lower the pain until I was able to get to a chiropractor. Luckily, one squeezed me in this morning. When I got there, I saw they do X rays before they even touch you so they know what needs to be treated. I already knew my neck was straight instead of curved and my upper back is curved instead of straight. I also found out this chiropractor specialized in migraines! He showed me where in my neck the migraine affect. It was so nice to be treated without judgement by someone who actually knows what they are doing! He wanted me to come in again this week in case my neck goes out again and causes a migraine. 

Have you tried chiropractor treatments for your migraines?

No comments:

Post a Comment