Thursday, May 23, 2013

Migraine Dreams

Yesterday was what I call a "bad head day." On top of beautiful Midwest weather triggers I had hormone triggers too. I went to sleep around 4:30 in the afternoon and woke up at 8:00 this morning. In the time I was in "migraine coma" I had some crazy dreams. I should have had a pen and paper by my bed because it might make for a good movie:

My dad and I were wrongfully accused of murder so we were on the run. I had to buy a new iPad and change my name so we couldn't be traced. (Strange so far) My dad ended up being caught but I escaped and this time I had my dog with me. Not sure how that happened. I then helped someone dig a grave and stayed with them to earn some money. I woke up after my dog and I started going down a trail next to a putt putt golf course to find a new home.

Any other migraineurs have crazy dreams when you're in migraine coma?

No comments:

Post a Comment