Friday, January 24, 2014

Projects, Health, and Living

So many things are coming for 2014! I've been slowly getting back to the groove on my writing  as well as adding more ideas to my notebook for the future.

Once I get new headshots (drastically cut my hair), I can submit for more acting opportunities. I've been taking a class with an independent filmmaker and love it! I've made some great friends and have already done two projects in film.

Now that I have insurance and a steady paycheck, I'm getting into debt annihilation mode. I've also started a 52 week savings challenge to save money into a couple accounts. Determination is the key.

As far as writings, my fiction novel is coming along with 5000 words so far and a great beginning to a heart touching story. I'm so excited to share it this summer. I've also been beginning a feature film screenplay but I'm unsure how it's going to go. The only way to find out is to type!

Migraines have been taking a vacation (well not fully) thanks to the wonderful Florida weather. I've been reintroducing foods like dairy to my diet and taking notes on my body's reaction. Cooking has been taking a back burner lately but I'm getting back into the groove.

What have you been working on lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment