Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Goals

Wow it's been way too long since my last post. It's been crazy this holiday season with work (I work in retail), which resulted in a promotion at the beginning of 2014! *happy dance*

Now that it's calming down, it's time to get back to business. I never make "resolutions" for myself. I'd rather call them goals. Here's my goals for the year:

1. Build savings - I can build savings easily by using the 52 week challenge for two accounts. It doubles my savings and it's so easy.

2. Debt elimination - I've developed an Excel spreadsheet to help add extra payments to eliminate all credit card debt. I want to finish my medical debt and past rent payments so I can be in a better position when I move into a new place.

3. Date more - Oh boy I hate dating but it must be done lol.

4. Experience Central Florida - There are so many things to enjoy in this area and the cost is a lot better now that I'm a Florida resident.

5. Travel - Each year I try to go somewhere I have never been to. Normally I visit friends or family which helps with the cost.

What are your goals for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment