Saturday, February 22, 2014

Positive Thoughts and Actions

It's been a while since I've blogged but I've been out enjoying life. With two acting projects completed and one in pre- production, I'm keeping busy finding more projects. Today I auditioned for two roles at a university and went in with confidence. Each casting director told me I did well and one was very impressed after only one read. I went in with confidence and positive thoughts.

After watching a documentary called "The Secret," I have been focusing on what I want and reminding myself that I can have it. I remain with a positive attitude and work hard like I always do. This led to a promotion at work, better health, and an overall confidence in myself.

I will remain confident in all aspects of my life and know that I can achieve my dreams.

Photo: Copyright 2014 Conaway Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment