Monday, June 1, 2015

Quote About Hope

Today is the first day of the Migraine Headache Awareness Month and the first blog topic is:

Favorite quote about hope, and how does it apply to your migraine?

If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him. -Paulo Coelho

Sometimes I feel like like my pain decides when it's time to strike and at the most inconvenient time. This quote reminds me to move on and not let the pain take over my life. I'm way too busy to worry about my next migraine attack. I'm not fully living my life if it's in fear for the next migraine. 

"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association." - See more at: http://www.ahmablog.com/2015/06/migraine-headache-blog-challenge-1.html#.VWyoQc29KnM


No comments:

Post a Comment