Sunday, June 29, 2014

Let's Go To The Movies

This has been an excitingly busy week! Started out with signing up for a second acting class and ended with two bookings and many new opportunities to come!

So Tuesday I met with a representative from an acting class in the Clearwater area. They have a great package deal for a reel, classes, headshots, and opportunity for meeting people in the business. That night I went to my other acting class to rehearse scenes from the upcoming feature, "The Grey Room Chronicles: I Am Sin." Make sure you check it out on IMDB. 

Thursday was the second acting class of the week and was helping me very much to get to know my character. 

Friday I submitted video auditions and scored TWO bookings for the summer! I was so excited! One is a supporting role as a villain and the other is a one day featured role. My resume is really building up! 

Today I am meeting with an up and coming film company through a church in Kissimmee. They have many projects coming up and have wonderful values. Definitely good opportunities for producing and writing as well as acting.

Things are progressing and I'm excited for the journey ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment